Chill. Chill.

Haha, abdominal bro man. That's pretty funny. I like the animation, it's quick and comedic. The audio was a little weird, but I see that you had something go wrong (it seems something always does with audio). Nice job, keep the cool animations coming!

Animoumou responds:

Awesome thanks! I dont know what happened to the audio. its so annoying. thanks anyways and ill be sure to keep them coming.

The White Knight The White Knight

I feel like there's a reference I'm not getting. Oh well, the animation was alright, so keep at it! Glad to see the post.

The Firefly That Wouldn't Blink The Firefly That Wouldn't Blink

Nice! I really liked the way you animated the faces, very smooth. The audio was nice and the whole thing was pleasant to watch. Good story too, even if it was a little campy. Keep the good work up!

Drumlug responds:

Thank you very much. And yes it is Suuuuper Doooooper Campy. My kids are working with me on these from writing on down so it's not going to have the edge of the usual Newgrounds cartoons.
I wasn't sure if this one would get blasted here.

Top 10 Amazing Facts! Top 10 Amazing Facts!

Nice! That was funny and really creepy. The animations was very good and the audio was nice. Keep the good work coming, and good luck with your entries!

Deep Web Experience Deep Web Experience

Nice job! You always do good work. Creepy story and good animation!

LlamaArts responds:

That made me happy thank you so much. I hope to make more creepy animations :)

Hat Films Fanimations - Show Your Workings Hat Films Fanimations - Show Your Workings

Laughed my butt off! Loved the content and loved the animation. Really brought the characters to life. Keep to good work coming!

TheMadHamster responds:

Haha, Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

SpongeMen SquareWatch SpongeMen SquareWatch

Nice! Really funny and looked exactly like an actual episode of spongebob. Keep it up!

KAFEEN KAFEEN

Wow! That was really good. The animation was great, and had a cool, creepy, sort of eerie story. The ending really sort of creeped me out. Nice work!

TaraGraphika responds:

Eerie eh?....sounds like a gateway for me to make a creepy short film? Yes? No? Yes? No? Okay.

Thank you very much AcornMan.

Bugg & Mr. Hill Bugg & Mr. Hill

I'm sorry, but my spaz-clicks fingers rated this a 1. I really did enjoy it, everything from the animation to the story. I especially liked the sound effects. A real attention to detail. Sorry for accidentally rating it poorly, it was a complete mistake. Thanks for the good content!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

This was one of my first videos on this site, and I absolutely loved it! Nothing I would change, it was creative, created an interesting world, and beautifuly animated. It had a good sense of humor as well. This animation is really inspiring and makes me want to go animate! Hope you keep it up!